top of page


Passports are now required to come into Canada so be sure you have yours ready. There can be long waiting periods to obtain US Passports so apply early if you don't already have one. You can obtain your application for a US Passport here.

The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is responsible for all border and port of entry activities. Check the CBSA Web Site for up to date information regarding entry to Canada. The CBSA website includes information on programs to make crossing the Canada-U.S. border more efficient.

If you have a criminal record (even a DUI can prevent you from crossing the border) you may require additional documentation to gain entry to Canada. Please inquire with Border Services to make sure you have the proper documentation or contact us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding Entry to Canada.

bottom of page